The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity while spreading sunshine in the blogging community.
Thank you so much for nominating me for Sunshine Blogger Award. This is my second WordPress writing award nomination and I am so much overwhelmed and full of emotions right now. I am so so so thankful to you for nominating me ❤️
To everyone reading this, Emmanuella herself is a great blogger. She has started writing recently like me but has so many beautiful posts. She writes inspiring as well as motivating posts as well as those kinds of posts which might actually be helpful to you. Do check her blog once, You will love her as much as I do:
The rules are:
– Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
– Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 questions and notify them about the nomination.
1. What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
– Okay, the thing I am most embarrassed about is, is my feet! I live in a country where the largest shoe size is 40. But I need a shoe which is sized 42. So, I don’t get to wear a shoe of my choice at all. And whenever I go for my shoe shopping the shopkeepers act as if they are facing the alien, that is super embarrassing! :[
2. Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
– The person I really look up to is my Dad. He’s someone I have always loved and adored since my childhood. He is a teacher and I respect him for choosing that profession. He always supports me like a best friend and is always there by my side cheering me up!
3. What would be your perfect day?
– My perfect day would be in Home itself. Wearing my normal pajamas, having good meals throughout the day, music, clean rooms and I don’t know, movies maybe! 😉
4. What’s your biggest fear?
– My biggest fear is about losing the people I really care for.
5. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
– Just a big bear hug would do!
6. What’s your all time Happy Memory?
– My first day at school as an assistant teacher where little kids called me teacher for the first time, I had the biggest smile in my face! 😀
7. What’s your favorite thing you own and why ?
– My Jhumkas ( Earrings ); I am super obsessed with Jhumkas.
8. Who was the last person to make you cry and why?
– The last person who made me cry was Sushant Singh Rajput! I watched his last movie Dil Bechara and cried so much!
9. Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten, fifteen?
– In five years I see myself graduating from an University in USA and then after Ten, Fifteen years I see myself working in a school and most probably leading it too!
10. If money was no object, what would I buy?
– I would buy a huge property and use it for animal shelter!
11. When have you felt the most proud?
– I felt the most proud when I topped my Highschool in Boards examination and the happiness I saw on my parents face, that was everything.
I would like to Nominate the following Bloggers further for this award and the questions are the same ones I answered, for you guys as well.
I hope you all pass on the positivity around and help other bloggers like us who are in need of that limelight. ❤
Thank you for your taking out your time to read my article. This means a lot. Follow @anjaliutters to motivate me more if you haven’t already!