Thank you so much for nominating me for Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. This is my fourth WordPress writing award nomination and I am so happy to get this second time from a wonderful person like you. I am so so so thankful to you for nominating me ❤️
To everyone reading this, Aanya herself is a great blogger. She has awesome post about Wizarding world that you may or may not have known. She has a great blog and her theme is so wizard like too. Despite having less than 200 followers she already has been nominated for many awards and is a great writer. Do check her blog once, You will love her as much as I do:
The Rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
1. What type of student are you Harry, Ron or Hermione?
– I am definitely a mixture of all of them. Sometimes I feel like Hermione, Sometimes I am completely Ron and sometimes I am like Harry! Just depends on subject and what I am dealing with.
2. Your pet peeve.
– I have a kind of habit, where I just want things my way. One of it is whenever the drawers of my cupboard are left open at night, I just can’t sleep at all. I will even wakeup in middle of night just to shut it down.
3. Favorite deathly hallow.
– My favorite is Invisibility cloak! I just wish I had something to be invisible just to see how people think about me when they are not around me.
4. Your favorite disney musician.
I loved Jonas Brothers before. I usually don’t prefer more English songs so I always take Arijit Singh as my favorite! 😉
5. A language that you wish to learn.
– Urdu, definitely!
- What is your Real name and what’s the meaning of it?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Who’s your idol? Why?
- What’s your future aim and where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the biggest lesson you’ve learnt so far from your life?
- Do you believe in Supernatural power? If yes why, else why not?
I would like to Nominate the following Bloggers further for this award:
I hope you all pass on the positivity around and help other bloggers like us who are in need of that limelight. ❤
Thank you for your taking out your time to read my article. This means a lot. Follow @anjaliutters to motivate me more if you haven’t already!