So recently, I got tagged in Small joy tag by one of the sweetest person ever, Vani herself! She’s such a wonderful soul and writes so beautiful stories and has an awesome blog. Do check her blog to get fully entertained and to get a good friend too! You can follow her blog by clicking here: https://hearttalk141541397.wordpress.com/
The Rules of this tag are:
- Thank the blogger who tagged you.
- List 15 of your small joys.
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy, feel free to say why!
My 15 Small Joys List :
- I am a big baby for acknowledgements. If you acknowledge me for what I do for you, I am the happiest!
- I love my sleep, If you disturb me or wake me up before I get my good hour of sleep you will find me so grumpy, and yes I don’t feel good physically as well! So good sleep gives me immense joy!
- I have immense love for Jhumkas. I love, love, love Jhumkas! I buy almost everytime I reach near a shop, that’s how happy I get!
- I love cleaning. May sound stupid but whenever I clean my house, you will find me so happy in the end.
- Gift me books rather than clothes or other accessories, I will even do a happy dance for you!
- Makeup is something that makes me so happy. I just love make-up!
- When a baby smiles back at me!
- When I cuddle up with my dog, I feel so happy.
- When someone comes all the way from their place just to see me or surprise me.
- When someone really understands me, without having to open up at all.
- Whenever my sister hugs me back and says I love you back. That happens so rarely so it’s special.
- Whenever early in the morning my dad comes and hugs me and wishes goodmorning! It’s the best feeling.
- Whenever mom cooks my favorite food without having to ask for it.
- Whenever people like you all, appreciate my writings and motivate me to do better.
- And lastly every morning whenever I realize I have one more day to live, one more day to create memories and one more day to appreciate things around me, I get so happy.
I just realized there are so many little things that makes me happy and gives me joy! We often forget to enjoy little things and collect happiness from it. I will try this more often now! Thankyou Vani for tagging me in this. I really enjoyed writing all of these!
Thank you for your taking out your time to read my article. This means a lot. Follow @anjaliutters to motivate me more if you haven’t already!