Thank you so much for nominating me for Great Achiever “महासिद्धी” Blogger Award! I feel extremely honored to be one of the first person to be nominated for this award. I am so happy to get this award nomination from a wonderful person like you. I am so so so thankful to you for nominating me ❤️
To everyone reading this, Kamal himself is a great blogger. He has awesome Posts about peace, environment and all other problems that can occur in life. He is such a serious kind of writer that sometimes I fear even talking to him. But in overall He’s a great blogger and you will actually be enlightened about many awesome things while you go through his blog. Do check his blog once, You will love his blog as much as I do:
Since this award has been introduced by Kamal himself, let me give you all a short detail about this award. “GREAT ACHIEVER ‘MAHASIDDHI’ BLOGGER AWARD” is created to expand peace in our global village- WordPress. This award goes to a real achiever and successor who has been giving their creative feelings and thoughts exquisitely presenting a good perfection of work of art in WordPress Writing.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
2. Make a Post of the Award with a PEACE statement and a Photograph.
3. Mention the rules and regulations.
4. Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and “Environment”.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers and notify them.
6. Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of winning 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place which can be used as a badge in any page.
To receive 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place read the instruction on https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/. And, Move down reading instructions where the details of shining star is written how to participate.
1. How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
– In my opinion, There’s not only a single way to be a good blogger here. Everyone have their own interests and their own way of writing about things. Where people write about blogging advice, makeups, foods, dresses and also on literature, movies, social issues and many more. I just think the respect We show to other bloggers and the way we treat everyone equally and look after their work and appreciate it despite the number of followers, their popularity makes us a good blogger.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
– “Peace” has always been something that I have been thinking about since my childhood. Many people may have many definition of peace. But in my personal opinion, I think peace is something that shows us the equality among every kind of things. If we look around we find inequalities among people, religion, castes creating issues and that leads to violence. But If there’s no disparity, only equality in every sector and every places then there will be peace. So for me, Peace means Equality ❤️
3. How can we save a tree?
– Saving a tree is something that has always intrigued me. Being a huge plant lover, I always find a way to be around trees and other little plants too. I think if we plant 10 more smaller plants while we chop down one, that may help us in saving trees. We definitely don’t want a world where there’s no trees and our children will be talking about trees the way we talk about dinosaurs.
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issues?
– As weird as it sounds, In this age where human rights, women rights, children’s rights and many other rights are prevailing, I still think Human trafficking is a crosscutting issue. We can see around us and still find people being trapped in human trafficking and being unable to escape from this trap hole. Still today, many women are brought from the villages in the name of good jobs and sold to India and other places. This is still prevailing and is indeed one of the crosscutting issues of the world.
5. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
– I have always been a person with different sets of thinking from my childhood only. If I see something wrong happening around I just get that urge to speak up about it, no matter someone listens to it or not. I have very different sets of ideas from my parents too. If I start speaking up about those Ideas, there will be a clash for sure. So, I just don’t speak up about the things that creates clashes with my family. I try once to make them understand, if they still resist my thinking, then I stop forcing my thoughts to them to maintain that happy Family environment!
6. Which animal do you like most? Why?
– I am a huge animal lover. I just love animals, I get scared sometimes seeing some of them, but still my love for them doesn’t decrease at all. I prefer dogs more than anything, I even have one in my house. Their loyalty and love for their owners are so much pure. I only wish if people had that loyalty in them, world would’ve been a better place to live in.
7. What do you think about the journalist or youtubers?
– I just find Journalists and YouTubers a good way of connecting to what’s happening around in our society. But, I just find them getting way out of their limits sometimes, They are questioning some irrational questions to people who are grieving for their loved ones, they are misinterpreting Every sentences that a person says, faking out things just for TRPs. Hence I find them so stupid sometimes. But nonetheless, they are our source of information and everything they do, risking their life in any kind of situation too makes me want to salute them for their work.
8. Does a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
– Actually movie stars are Idol to many people. I even have two or three Idols from movie Industry. I just look up to them and dream about working for the society like them one day. And I believe that actors are not only for performing in the the movies and other places, they are equally responsible to make people aware about things happening around and to motivate people to do better.
My question for the Nominees:
- Who is the Idol you look up to and get motivated who promoted peace in the world?
- How aware are you about 3R’s. Reuse, Reduce and Recycle?
- If you are in the power of your country, what is that one thing you would like to change and why?
- What is beauty to you? What makes a person beautiful in your opinion.
- What is your worst habit and how would you change it if possible?
- What do you prefer peace with poverty or violence with richness around?
- What is that one thing which makes you different from other people? Why do you think it’s unique?
I hope all of you will pass on the positivity around peacefully and help other bloggers like us who are in need of that limelight and celebrate the charming moment of “GREAT ACHIEVER ‘MAHASIDDHI’ BLOGGER AWARD”. We are together here to help shape the world much better motivating ourselves to give impression in the people’s mind through writing peacefully.
Keep Blogging. Thanks.
Peace begins with a smile !– Albert Einstein
Thank you for your taking out your time to read my article. This means a lot. Follow @anjaliutters to motivate me more if you haven’t already!!